Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cast Your Vote for the Best Small Business Book…

Vote for The Entrepreneur's Secret to Creating Wealth

The folks at Small Business Trends (www.smallbiztrends.com) are hosting their 5th Annual Small Business Book Awards, and someone was kind enough to nominate my book, The Entrepreneur’s Secret to Creating Wealth. I’d like you to go vote (whether you vote for my book or not), and I explain why in my latest blog post at www.504blog.com/2013-book-awards.

Thanks in advance for reading, voting, and sharing this with someone else who might find it interesting!

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,

Chris


P.S. If you’re the type who won’t vote for something until you’ve checked it out for yourself (I’m like that), go here to get a copy of my book so you can vote with a clear conscience. J

No comments:

Post a Comment