Thursday, February 28, 2013

Why the Sequester is GOOD for Small Business Owners…

No, I’m not crazy…

If you’re anything like me, you've grown weary of all the high drama in Washington these days. First the Fiscal Cliff; now the looming Sequester; next month it’ll be something else. But as we sit on the edge of our seats waiting to find out what will happen tomorrow, I’d like to tell you why the Sequester won’t be the end of the world as we know it.

Go to www.504blog.com/the-sequester-is-good to watch a short video that explains why I believe this, and you can decide what you think. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know how you think the Sequester will affect your business. Thanks in advance for reading, watching, and sharing!

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,

Chris
  
P.S. If you’ve already picked up a copy of my book — thanks! And don’t forget to write a short review on Amazon.com. It’s been great to hear from business owners who have found the book to be helpful. If you haven’t gotten your copy of The Entrepreneur’s Secret to Creating Wealth yet, go here to do so. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment