Friday, February 8, 2013

On Stuart Varney this morning…

My seventh appearance on FOX Business News…

Well, it turns out that Stuart Varney stood me up this morning in retaliation to me snubbing him at his Super Bowl party last week. Instead, I had the great pleasure of talking with Charlie Payne and Liz MacDonald about a tepid economy as the “new normal” and the idea that real estate (commercial real estate in particular) is making a comeback. Watch the clip from this morning and see what you think: www.504blog.com/varneytoday.


Also, please understand that Stuart Varney never invited me to his Super Bowl party. It was a joke.

Thanks in advance for reading, watching, and sharing. And let me know if we can help you or someone you know acquire/construct/renovate commercial property for a small business. We’re here to help, however we can.

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,

Chris

P.S. Since this morning was my seventh appearance on FOX Business News, Nikos, my special projects manager, says that he’s going to start referring to me as a “regular contributor” to FBN. Fingers crossed they keep asking me back…

No comments:

Post a Comment