Thursday, February 21, 2013

How a no-name upstart can compete…

My interview with Andrew Warner of Mixergy.com…

If you’re not familiar with Mixergy.com, you really ought to check it out. It was founded by a gentleman named Andrew Warner with the purpose of helping ambitious people like you and I learn from a mix of experienced mentors (including Gary Vaynerchuk, Barbara Corcoran, Jimmy Wales, and more).


Having a mentor can be invaluable, but one person only has so much knowledge and so much experience. Andrew has created a space where I (and you) have the opportunity to hear from lots of people with lots of failures, lots of successes, and lots of experience. And I love it.

I was honored to do an interview with Andrew for Mixergy.com last month. As much as I love finding new ways to grow my business and to grow as a person and as a business owner, I love being able to pay-it-forward even more. You can watch the video of my interview with Andrew and leave comments at www.504blog.com/mixergy.

Thanks in advance for reading, watching, and sharing this with someone who’ll appreciate it!

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,

Chris

P.S. If you’re interested in learning more about how business owners can create wealth, you should pick up a copy of my book, The Entrepreneur’s Secret to Creating Wealth.  It covers a lot of things we couldn’t get into in the interview above. If you already have a copy, I’d really appreciate it if you’d leave a short review on Amazon.com to help others know whether it’s a useful book. Thanks in advance!

P.P.S. If you or someone you know is looking for commercial property financing for a small business, please call me at 1-866-622-4504 or email me at ChrisHurn@MercantileCC.com right away. I keep hearing stories of people getting turned down by ordinary commercial banks for owner-occupied commercial real estate projects — but we’re closing loans right-and-left for small business owners across the country. Let us know how we can help, and we’ll put our team of Experts to work for you or your Clients today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment