Thursday, March 21, 2013

Vote for the Best Small Business Book…

Help The Entrepreneur's Secret to Creating Wealth get named as one of the overall winners….


I’ve been honored by having my book, The Entrepreneur’s Secret to Creating Wealth, nominated for Small Business Trend’s 5th Annual Small Business Book Awards. Currently, it’s in first place in the personal finance category, but I still need your help. If you’ve voted for me already I thank you, but please watch my latest video blog to find out how you can help my book get named as one of the overall winners.


Thanks in advance for reading, voting, and sharing this with someone else who might find it interesting!

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,

Chris

P.S. If you have picked up a copy of my book - Thanks -- but please don’t forget to write a short review on Amazon.  If you haven’t gotten your copy of The Entrepreneur’s Secret to Creating Wealth yet or you want to buy one (or a couple for other business owners you think would benefit from it), go here to do so. Thanks!

P.P.S. Don’t forget to vote each day through Tuesday. I really appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment