Tuesday, July 16, 2013

2013 Small Business Influencer Awards…

Why I want you to vote…

Last year, I was honored to be named a Small Business Influencer Champion in the 2012 Small Business Influencer Awards. The voting is underway for the 2013 awards, and I’d really appreciate your vote.
The folks at Small Business Trends and Small Business Technology are doing a great thing by hosting these awards (now in their third year, I believe). I don’t think it’s important for me or anyone else to be nominated for or win an award just for the sake of the honor (though a little pat on the back every now and then is nice). The big deal here is that the small business community at-large is getting attention.
Go to 504blog.com/2013smallbizinfluence to read more about why your participation is important (whether you vote for me or not). There are big issues at stake, and many of us doing small things (voting, sharing, commenting, etc.) can effect great change. Thanks for your continued support of America’s small businesses.

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,

Chris

P.S. We here at Mercantile have worked very hard to become the Experts at what we do: helping small business owners create wealth through smarter commercial property financing. If you’d like to find out what we can do for you or someone you know (maybe a small business client of yours), call me at 1-866-622-4504 or email me at ChrisHurn@MercantileCC.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment