Friday, May 25, 2012

Ben Franklin on Small Business Week, Beer, and the Facebook IPO…

It’s Founding Father Friday…

If you’ve ever wondered what I’d look like dressed up as Ben Franklin, (and who hasn’t, really?) today’s your day. I’ve donned colonial-esque gear to channel one of my favorite Founding Fathers and bring you a special message as we wind down National Small Business Week.

To find out what Ben thinks about beer, the Facebook IPO, and the SBA 504 Refinance and FMLP programs (well, what I think he might think)…watch the short video at www.504blog.com/ben-franklin.

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,

Chris

P.S. If you know someone who ought to take advantage of the SBA 504 Refi and/or FMLP programs, let me know right away. There’s a very short window of opportunity (if these programs don’t get extended), and I’d hate for a small business owner to miss out on a chance to lower their monthly payments and perhaps pull out some of the equity they have in their commercial property. Leave a comment on my blog or email me at ChrisHurn@MercantileCC.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment