Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Video of My Recent Senate Testimony…

If you missed it live, you can watch it now…

It took a little longer than expected, but we finally have the video of my testimony before the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship from March 29th. Believe it or not, I’ve taken a lot of heat for what I said at this Senate Hearing two weeks ago. Some of my comments have been taken out of context, and some folks have fabricated things I never said (or even implied). So, before I’m bombarded with any more criticism for what I said (or didn’t say), I invite you to watch the video for yourself and see what really happened here.


On my blog, you’ll also be able to read my official written testimony and watch the full Senate Hearing if you want to (it’s almost two hours long). I’ll let you hear and read it all for yourself, but know this: I want nothing more than to strengthen and stabilize the SBA 504 loan program so we (and others) can continue using it to help America’s small businesses build wealth. I believe there hasn’t been a better tool to do this, and small businesses deserve this advocacy.

Thanks for reading and watching!

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,

Chris

P.S. In case you haven’t heard, we’re having a record year so far. What does that mean for you and other small business owners? It IS POSSIBLE to get financing for owner-occupied commercial real estate projects! I know that lending hasn’t picked up drastically in all parts of the economy, but we’re helping more small business owners every day. If you or someone you know is interested in owning their commercial property, call me at 1-866-622-4504 or email me at ChrisHurn@MercantileCC.com TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment