Tuesday, March 20, 2012

An Urgent Request on Behalf of Small Businesses…

I really don’t feel very well today. I’ve been fighting some sort of virus since late last week, but I came to the office today solely to film a short video for you and compose an urgent blog post. The reason I willed myself to get off the couch, drive to the office, and put my employees’ health at risk is that America’s small businesses need your help (today). In short, I’m asking you to make four (just four) phone calls (again, today).


You may already be following what’s going on in Washington today with the JOBS (Jumpstart Our Business Startups) Act (H.R. 3606) and the Reed-Landrieu-Levin Amendment, but I’d like you to watch the video I’ve posted at www.504blog.com/urgent  for a summary of the issues at hand…and to find out who I’d like you to call and why.


I know you’re busy, and I (and small business owners everywhere) can’t thank you enough for your participation. Leave a comment on the blog or email me at ChrisHurn@MercantileCC.com to let me know what you think about these issues. Stay tuned for more details, and I’ll try to rest up so I don’t look so tired and scruffy next time.

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,


Chris


P.S. If you read just one of my blog posts this year, it should be this one. We have a small window of opportunity to make a big difference for small business owners, and I hope you’ll do your part. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment