Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Small Business Lender to Testify on Capitol Hill


I’m on my way to Washington to fight for Small Businesses!

Late last week I got an invitation to speak before the Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship this Thursday (tomorrow). They want me to discuss the FY 2013 SBA budget request, and I’m going to primarily talk about how to get the 504 program back to its historical zero-subsidy status.


Go to www.504blog.com to read about what I’m going to tell the Senate Committee, and how you can watch the hearing live tomorrow (if you’re so inclined).

Thanks for your interest in and support of small businesses!

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,

Chris


P.S. Just because it’s Capitol Hill doesn’t mean we can have a little fun. Tell me a word or phrase you’d like me to squeeze in to my testimony, and I’ll see what I can do. No promises, but if someone suggests something really good, I’ll give it a shot. Either email me at ChrisHurn@MercantileCC.com or leave a comment on the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment