Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No love for small businesses

No Love this Valentine’s Day for America’s Small Businesses…

I was a bit fired up yesterday. Not because it was Valentine’s Day, but because America’s small businesses still aren’t getting the attention and assistance they deserve. Though it took me a while to properly frame my thoughts, I finally have a video for you that expresses how I feel about President Obama’s treatment of small businesses, the recent SBA changeups, and a lot more.


It’s not short (just under nine minutes), but if you care at all about the well-being of small businesses and the future of the SBA, you’ll really want to go here and watch the video through to the end.

I’d really appreciate it if you’d share this with someone today who’s as interested as you in the success of America’s small businesses. There are social media buttons to help you do that on my blog, or you can send them to www.504blog.com/noloveforsmallbiz. Thanks for reading, watching, and sharing!

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,

Chris

P.S. After you watch the full video or read through the text of what I said, I definitely want to hear your opinion. Be sure to leave a comment on my blog post or email me at ChrisHurn@MercantileCC.com. Thanks in advance for your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment