Friday, February 24, 2012

NBA, NASCAR, Oscars, and more?

The weekend ahead…and what can entrepreneurs learn from actors?

We’re on the verge of a BIG weekend. Sunday’s the day for TV-watching: the NASCAR Daytona 500 will be run in the afternoon, the NBA All-Star Game will be played right here in Orlando (within walking distance of MCC Headquarters), and the Academy Awards (better known as the Oscars) will happen in Prime Time.


All the buzz about the Oscars has caused me to think a lot about actors lately, and I’ve realized that actors have something that a lot of entrepreneurs lack: introspection.  It may sound a bit silly, but I think it’s true and I explain what I mean in my latest video blog, so go here to watch it.

I hope you have a great weekend, whether you spend it in front of the TV or not (hopefully you get away from it for a couple hours, at least)!

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment