Monday, April 8, 2013

The SBA Proposes Four Changes to the 504 Loan Program…

Changes to the 504 loan program may help many small business owners…


I’ve been on record saying that the SBA will likely see a 20 to 30 percent decrease in 504 loan volume in fiscal year 2013. Despite the fact that the SBA is coming off back-to-back record-breaking years, I expect this drop-off in 504 loans due in large part to the 504 refinance and secondary market (FMLP) programs not being extended past September of 2012. Well, I may have to eat my words (and I’ll gladly do so), because the Agency recently announced some changes that may curtail my forecasted decrease. Specifically, there are four things that I think will make a big difference for small business owners, and I explain them in the video I just posted at www.504blog.com/four-changes.

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,

Chris

------------------------------
Christopher G. Hurn,
CEO & Cofounder
Mercantile Capital Corporation

P.S. If you have any questions about how we can help you or someone you know purchase, construct, or renovate commercial real estate with our smarter financing, call me at 1-866-622-4504 or email me at ChrisHurn@MercantileCC.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment