Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wasteful Government

Duplication at the SBA and What to Do About It…

You and I both know that the SBA is a helpful resource for small businesses. Many, many business owners have gotten a financial “hand-up” from this government agency, and these small businesses have long been the “backbone of the American economy” (pardon the cliché, but it’s true).


Despite the benefits of the SBA’s loan programs, it can do much better. It needs to do better for the sake of our country’s small businesses and our overall economy. As I’ve explained before, there’s some overlap between the SBA 7(a) loan program and the SBA 504 loan program that is NOT helpful, and is actually downright wasteful. Watch the video at www.504blog.com to hear my full argument and see if you agree.

Whether you agree with me or not (I want to hear all sides) thanks in advance for commenting and for sharing this video with someone you know. And do share it…if we want our government to work more efficiently, then it’s incumbent upon people like you and me to expose issues and present solutions.

Dedicated to Your Continued Success,

Chris

P.S. Want to hear about our latest video blogs before anyone else? Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn!


P.P.S. You can even connect with me on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment